Established Accounts Practice firm based in Bridport are recruiting for a full time Qualified Accountant. Friendly and professional company, they provide local services to a wide range of clients including;
- Income Tax returns
- Corporation Tax
- Business Financial Advice
- Business Start ups
- Preparing a complete set of accounts for Sole Traders, Limited companies and parrtnerships from incomplete accounts to trial balance.
- Preparing personal and business tax returns.
- Taking responsibility for assigned clients, including accounts preparation.
- Preparation on management accounts
- Becoming a fully integrated member of the existing team
Candidates should have the following attributes / skills:
- Previous Practice experience (ACCA / ACA Qualified or due to complete)
- Sage Line 50 (IT literate, with good technical skills)
- Clear thinking, efficient
- Excellent written and verbal English - Clear communicator
- Able to commute to Bridport
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills please apply via the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Accountancy Firm
- Chartered Accountants
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"