We have an excellent opportunity for an ACCA Qualified Accountant who has some experience from a practice environment and who is looking to work within industry. You will be joining a vibrant organisation who are going through a period of growth. The successful candidate will manage a small team, provide financial guidance to management and be responsible for the P&L.
With a company culture focused on employee progression and development, there are other exciting benefits to be had here including contributory pensions, private healthcare, life insurance and a rewards scheme. Working hours are Monday through to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
About the role:
- Responsible for the management accounts and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Responsible for the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Production of monthly reporting pack; analysing and reporting as required
- Providing financial guidance and support to the management team
- Looking at performance improvement ideas and implementing and measuring as appropriate
- Development and maintaining a forecasting model for revenue, margin and cash flow
- Looking at margins, analysis and involvement in pricing decisions
- Assisting with control and analysis of stock and WIP
- Managing and motivating the finance team
- Qualified accountant (ACCA)
- Some practice experience
- Industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Advanced IT skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Join a company where hard work is rewarded and professional development encouraged. This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who wants to manage a team in industry and grow their career in an ambitious and strong company. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today!