Change’s client is a high profile Financial Services company based within Edinburgh. Due to recent expansions within the business they now have a requirement for an accomplished recently Qualified Accountant to join their team. You will be responsible for the production of monthly MI as well as the integrity of the P & L and Balance Sheet.
This is an exceptionally high profile role with exposure to all business areas you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to gain trust and develop relationships.
· Ensure that all statutory accounting deadlines are met; review of year end statutory accounts including liaison with auditors, tax & regulatory
· Completion of monthly management and quarterly reporting packages
· Provide added value commentary surrounding movements in the P&L and Balance Sheet
· Be key point of contact for various entities and continuously be looking for process improvements
· Involvement in project work
· Completion of regulatory returns including analytical review
You will be a recently Qualified Accountant with proven skills in reporting and meeting deadlines. Ideally experience in statutory account production and awareness of global accounting standards, preferably IFRS, US and UK GAAP would be advantageous. As well as being a strong communicator with good relationship management skills, and the ability and confidence to present to and influence senior management.
This is an exceptional role for someone looking to step into financial services with a business that is renowned for rewarding talent.