We are a firm of chartered accountants that provide a full range of accountancy services for a varied clientèle.
We are seeking a qualified accountant who is able to manage a portfolio of clients to carry out the following tasks competently with a minimum of supervision:
- preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, including the relative tax computations to include corporation tax
- preparing sole trader and partnership accounts and self-assessments
- undertaking bookkeeping tasks to include VAT returns
- undertaking Payroll tasks
- corresponding directly with HM Revenue & Customs and dealing with tax inspections, enquiries and investigations
- preparing management accounts and reporting on a monthly basis within a timescale
- assisting the principal in projects to include foreign tax, investigations, trusts and management information
- be qualified for a minimum of 2 years
- have worked in an accountancy practice
- be experienced in SAGE, IRIS and ZERO accounting
- have good communication skills with clearly spoken English and strong numeracy skills
- be IT literate and confident in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- have a responsible outlook to work within a friendly team
Candidates are required to work a 37.5 hour week.
We are looking for an accountant to commence as soon as possible and welcome only applications directly from candidates. We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role as advertised.
- Statutory Accounts