Qualified Accountant/Part Qualified Accountant
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £30k-£35k (plus profit related bonus) + employer pension contribution of 2%
Contract: Full time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Due to continued growth and expansion my client is now currently recruiting for an Accountant with suitable industry experience or qualification to join their expanding team based in Macclesfield.
The role - Accountant:
The job function will have a mix of compliance work (personal and corporate) tax returns, yearend accounts (SME’s and sole-traders), VAT, payroll and management accounts.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced and friendly team of bookkeepers. We are a forward thinking, dynamic and growing practice and welcome applicants that share our values and drive. This opening within our practice represents an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow this role as their knowledge and experience develops.
Skills and Requirements to be successful in this Accountant role:
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with one of the following qualifications (MAAT, ACCA. ICAEW) or be a very capable part qualified accountant.
- Experience within public practice is an advantage although not essential.
- The role requires someone with an eye for detail and accuracy with figures.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to prioritise their own workload and work unsupervised.
- The candidate will be able to schedule their workload to meet the usual accounting and HMRC deadlines, as well as managing staff with another accountant.
- The nature of the work requires the candidate to be able adhere to updates defined procedures, and deliver a consistent standard of work.
Experience in the following, an advantage: Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified by Experience Accountant, MAAT, ACCA, ICAEW, Practice Experience, Legal Accountant, Bookkeeper, Tax Return, Personal Taxation, Personal Tax Returns, Accounts, VAT, Payroll, Management Accounts, Public Practice Accounts
As part of our valued team, you can look forward to working within a people orientated and supportive practice that is committed to your professional development.
About the Company:
My client is an accountancy practice established for over 20 years, and operating in a niche market. Due to continued growth, they are in a position to recruit a full time accountant.
They are a typical practice in our mix of bookkeeping, accounts, tax and payroll. They also undertake a number of outsourced bookkeeping assignments.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job