Start Date - June/July 2018
Are you bored in your current job role? Looking for a new challenge? Have you worked in corporate finance? Do you have awareness of M&A?
This exciting role is for a driven and motivated individual hungry for success and passionate about results. If you are ambitious and looking to take a step away from the day to day monotony then this position is the perfect opportunity to grow into a company driven by success.
My client concentrates on helping its clients to make money by buying and selling shares in private companies and raising finance to grow their businesses. These can be life changing events. Their approach is to build around having a long-term partnership with clients, and adding real value by managing deals from the initial thought process, through to a successful conclusion.
The work is interesting, challenging, very commercial and there is no routine. As a Partner you will be responsible for project management throughout the entire deal process. Starting with initial client meetings and deal structuring, to the preparation of financial models and the creation of business plans. This is a totally client facing role. You will be responsible for attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout the process.
If you are:
- A fully Qualified Accountant and now bored
- Creative with good problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial / streetwise
- A people person - ability to influence and persuade range of clients
- Able to think and work autonomously, but not 'territorial’
- Able to work in a team
If you have:
- People skills - ability to influence and persuade range of clients
- Understanding of professionalism, ethics and providing seamless service to clients
- Attention to detail, but not 'bogged down’ in the process
- Good project management skills - able to prioritise and change priorities at short notice
- Qualified Accountant
- Broader management experience of working in business outside CF
- Excel in your current role
Closing Date: 29th June 2018
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Developing Your Potential
Interviews:To be held as soon as possible
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website
- Corporate Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job