Start Date - March 2018
Are you bored in your current job role? Looking for a new challenge? Have you worked in corporate finance? Do you have awareness of M&A?
This exciting role is for a driven and motivated individual hungry for success and passionate about results. If you are ambitious and looking to take a step away from the day to day monotony then this position is the perfect opportunity to grow into a company driven by success.
My client concentrates on helping its clients to make money by buying and selling shares in private companies and raising finance to grow their businesses. These can be life changing events. Their approach is to build around having a long-term partnership with clients, and adding real value by managing deals from the initial thought process, through to a successful conclusion.
As an Associate, you are required to support the Partners, thereby developing your own skills and progressing within the business. Your promotion to Partner level will depend on your ability to learn quickly.
If you are:
- A fully Qualified Accountant and now bored
- Creative with good problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial / streetwise
- A people person - ability to influence and persuade range of clients
- Able to think and work autonomously, but not 'territorial’
- Able to work in a team
If you have:
- People skills - ability to influence and persuade range of clients
- Understanding of professionalism, ethics and providing seamless service to clients
- Attention to detail, but not 'bogged down’ in the process
- Good project management skills - able to prioritise and change priorities at short notice
- Qualified Accountant
- Looking for a long term career
- Able to learn quickly and become fully functioning Partner within 12 months
Closing Date: 23rd April 2018
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Developing Your Potential
Interviews:To be held as soon as possible
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website
- Corporate Finance