Stonebridge Executive Search have been been appointed to take on this lucrative contract role with one of the finest Restructuring & Insolvency Firms in the UK. They are seeking a qualified ACA accountant, to join their Restructuring team in London on a short to medium term contract.
This firm provides all manner of consultancy services including restructuring and advisory to those individuals and businesses that are currently in distress.
You will be involved in the following types of cases:
- Corporate Restructurings
- Advisory - Options Analysis, IBRs (Independent Business Reviews), Due Diligence, Short term forecasting, Financial Modelling.
- Distressed M&A
- Recently Qualified Accountant.
- Background in either Audit, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services.
- Strong financial analysis.
- Advanced Excel (Preferably financial modelling or advanced modelling manipulation)
- Assistant Manager or Manager grade.
You will be supported by other team members including Directors within the business who will provide the necessary guidance to help you develop your skills in this fast-moving area. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working within the Transactional Services/Audit/Corporate Finance service lines to break into the financial Restructuring world.
The duration of this contract is flexible and there is the possibility of the role being turned to a permanent one.
- Corporate Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'