A proactive, commercially astute qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is needed to join an established multi-site business at their head office in mid-Devon. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious accounting professional to join a fast-paced business at a time of significant growth and change in a key role where you can make a real difference to the business.
Commercial Accountant - The Role
As part of a friendly, dedicated head office team and working closely with the senior leader the Commercial Accountant will take ownership of:
- Supervising and developing the accounts team.
- Financial analysis and review of sales and margin performance.
- Management information analysis and control account reconciliations.
- Implementing and maintaining processes and controls within finance
- Producing profit and loss accounts.
- Undertaking projects as needed.
- Improving financial understanding and supporting change across the business.
In return, this employer provides a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000pa doe plus excellent staff benefits including bonus, pension, onsite parking, ongoing support and defined career progression.
Commercial Accountant - The Candidate
- An ambitious self-starter with a desire to work in a growing fast paced business.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with the technical knowledge and experience to ensure timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting, ideally gained within FMCG or retail sector.
- Superb communicator, as you will be working closely with the senior leadership team, and the wider management team requiring a consultative approach, effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport.
- Excel skills including use of formulas, look ups and pivot tables are essential.
- Applications from individuals seeking their first move out of practice are also very welcome.
Please note due to location candidates will need to drive and have their own transport.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will take place ASAP; an immediate start is available but not essential.
This role is commutable from Exeter, Tiverton, Crediton, South Molton, North Tawton, Tedburn St Mary and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
- Financial Reporting
- qualified accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job