A vibrant, specialist Fintech Company who have experienced exceptional growth are now seeking a new Finance Manager to join their expanding team.
The company boast an impressive client base, a penthouse office offering panoramic views across London without having to pay Zone 1 prices!
You will be joining a company where the environment is relaxed and very non-corporate. Ideally you will have Bloomberg experience, process or work flow experience, advanced Excel and have managed a small finance team. If you want to play a pivotal role in a business then this is the role for you!
As the brand new Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Continuous testing and development of the custom-built trading operations software
- Establishing process and workflows for the finance team
- Liaising with accountants and auditors
- Managing a team of 2 Finance Assistants
- Invoicing of clients (Xero)
- Maintenance of pricing models
- Creation of new pricing models as the business expands
- Weekly sales reporting and monthly management account reporting
- Accounting for SPVs and PLCs
- Daily reconciliations of broker and ban accounts
To be successful in the role you should be:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) OR Finalist
- Resilient, reliable and organised
- Positive and maintain a can-do attitude
- Broad exposure to IT systems
- Xero Accounting & Bloomberg experience is desirable
- Process / workflow experience
- Small team management experience
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will be paid a salary of £45,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience as well as 23 days holiday, pension and medical
If you are interested in this position please do get in contact to discuss the role via email: liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! The main switchboard number for Crowley Cox can be found on our website.
- Workflow Management
- Qualified Chartered Accountant