Qualified Accountant (3-4 days per week)
An opportunity to join a friendly, professional small accountancy practice in a village location. Working with a large varied client base, from personal tax clients to sole traders and some larger limited companies.
Qualified Accountant - About the Role
I am looking for a good allrounder to join my clients small, but perfectly formed Practice, you will be involved in all aspects of accountancy from year end and statutory accounts, management accounts, some bookkeeping, personal tax, a bit of payroll as well as some advisory work when required. There is plenty of room for growth and this role could develop as the Practice evolves.
As the Qualified Accountant you will:
- Preparation of year end accounts of limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of personal tax returns and advising clients on tax matters
- Preparation and review of VAT Returns
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Familiarity with payroll procedures
- Review and assist with trainee staff members’ work
The successful Qualified Accountant will have:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified (or almost qualified)
- Previous Practice experience (min 2 years) ideally gained within a small to medium sized firm
- Flexible, hands on approach
- Capable and reliable
- Professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- QuickBooks Online experience and knowledge of Sage Accounts Production and cloud-based packages is preferred
Qualified Accountant - Benefits
- Benefits include a parking permit, a flexible working environment, scope for personal development and a great working environment.
- This role could suit someone looking for flexibility in their working week, minimum 3 days or 25 hours a week.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'