We are looking for Qualified and Senior Support Workers who personally want to make a difference in the lives of young people with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
As a Qualified or Senior Support Worker, you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviors.
You must be at least 22 years of age and have the following:
• 1 Years residential experience working with challenging young people
• Full driving license with access to own transport
• Flexible to work to a 24 hour shift pattern,1 day on, 2 days off.
• NVQ 3 / QCF specifically in Children and Young People or Dip S/W
• Experience working in a supervisory capacity and offering staff development
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Flexible working hours
• Paid holiday
• Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Management
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Support Workers
- Senior Support Worker
- Children and Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job