Spanish Teacher required within a Secondary School located within the Brent Borough!
I am currently representing a Secondary School based within the Brent Borough, within the Enfield Area. The School are looking to recruit a Spanish Teacher to join their friendly team ASAP on a Part Time basis!
As Spanish Teacher, you will be responsible teaching the children to the UK Curriculum. This opportunity is fantastic which is a long term position initially, with the potential of being made permanent at a later stage, after showing your commitment within the role.
The School is Ofsted rated 'Good'. The School are therefore looking for a Teacher who is highly committed to the development of the children’s learning and who has the passion to lead the children to success!
The School is situated very locally to public transport links and is situated within a lovely area!
The School has lots to offer and can provide you with essential training to develop yourselves as a Teacher. The School truly believe in development of the individual and therefore invests time in you as a Teacher. Lots of potential and opportunities within the School, a number of Teachers have been promoted into Senior Leadership positions.
To be eligible for this role you must:
• Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Ideally having worked within a UK Secondary Schooll for a minimum of one year, knowing the UK Curriculum
• Have experience working within KS3/4
• Have GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths and;
• Have Fantastic time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in applying, please let me know!
- Qualified Teacher
- spanish teacher
- spanish qts
- Qualified Spanish Teacher