Monarch Education work with more than 70% of the secondary schools in Somerset and the surrounding areas and with a team of experienced consultants, we are looking to take on a vast number of teachers with a variety of specialisms to support the needs of the local schools.
About the Role:
* Fully flexible until the end of the academic year with new opportunities in September
* Positions available starting after February half term (Opportunities available sooner based on compliance checks)
* Planning and delivering work following the National Curriculum
* Working with TAs and other support staff for the benefit of the children
* Will involve you taking an active role as part of the whole school
About the Ideal Candidate:
* Enthusiastic about their subject knowledge
* Confident KS3/ KS4 capabilities in both teaching and behaviour management.
* Will hold QTS
* Has a good understanding of effective teaching practices
* Has high expectations and works to ensure that all children can succeed in their learning
* Live in Somerset or the surrounding areas with happy to travel
* Have a right to work in the UK (A valid visa)
* Two recent education based references and relevant DBS/Police checks (we can assist with the application of both).
If you think this is the next step in your career or the perfect role for you, please send your CV along to Summer Edwards at . For more information on the please call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job