Location: Central London
Salary: £18000 - £20000 (£2000 welcome bonus in your first 7 months)
OTEs: Commission structure paying up to 30%
Training: Outstanding on desk training and 8 week classroom based program
Want to work for a company that has one of the best commission structures in the UK? Want to work for a company that offer exceptional training and support? Want to work in a sector where you have a chance to make a real difference.
Here at Tempest Resourcing we are currently looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants for our Qualified Social Work sector. We deliver a very high level of training and supported in every area of recruitment in order to provide you with the foundations to be a high performing Recruitment Consultant, that will lead to a very lucrative career.
You will be working towards becoming a full 360 Recruitment Consultant looking after both candidates and clients alike. You will continuously be resourcing relevant Qualified Social Workers for both long term and short term roles. You will have a high level of autonomy once a standard of competency has been achieved; which will allow you to progress your desk in the best way you see fit. Dependant on which sector you work in will determine which specific way you work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continuously actively resourcing suitable candidates to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Always look to progression working relationship with all clients that are your responsibility
- Working in partnership with all team members to ensure all booking are cross filled
- Aim to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates so you remain credible in the market
- Endlessly look to increase your desk revenue year on year
- Utilise all recruitment methods available in order to cover a wide area for recruitment of candidates of relevant candidates
- Strive to always over achieve targets set by Managers
- Working in collaboration with compliance in order ensure all candidates are 100% compliant at all times
What can we offer?
- Incredibly rewarding commission structure offering up to 30%
- Two levels of outstanding training
- Resourcer of the quarter
- Employee of the quarter
- Quick promotions if suitable
- 5* rewards holiday for all staff to win (not just highest billers)
- Team and company night outs
- Free welcome lunch
- Dress down Fridays
- Buddy scheme
Plus much more
If you are interested, please apply directly on this page or contact Alex Sarkies (Head of Talent Acquisition) via LinkedIn
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Teaching Assistants
- Qualified Social Workers