Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - £36 per hour, free accommodation
Nonstop's client, based on an island location is looking for a qualified social worker for its Initial Assessment Team. This is an authority where locums stay long term, testament to the impact of capped caseloads and the development opportunities available to all, even locums. They offer 6 months contracts as well meaning you won't be looking for your next opportunity when you arrive.
They offer £36 per hour (via umbrella), free accommodation and a free flight home every month. A fantastic package saving you money.
Shortlisting for these roles will close on Tuesday morning, if you are interested don't delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
- child protection
- qualified social worker
- social worker
- referral and assessment
- section 47