QSW - Older Persons Community Team | £28 P/H | Cambridgeshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The job will be working with older people in the community around the Huntingdonshire Area.
We are looking for the person to be able to complete Care Act Compliant Assessments and support plans. The person will also need skills in reviewing support plans, and have good negotiating skills.
The job will involve being able to travel around the Huntingdonshire area, which is a very large and diverse area. There are four main towns, Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives and Ramsey, as well as the townships there are significant rural patches in the area.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on . Please ask for the Social Care Department.