This authority has been highlighted by Ofsted as one of the best authorities in providing better outcomes for children across the North East. Here you will be able to take advantage of working for a team that has capped caseloads who's management is dedicated in providing support for their social workers.
- Non long-term case holding
- Minimal court work
- In the office once a week on duty rota, the rest is from home
- Long and stable contracts
- Training and development authority, meaning, easier access to be come more senior as promotions happen internally.
- Good references
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- previous experience conducting S. 47 enquiries
If you would like to have an informal chat to hear more about this opportunity contact Patrick at NonStop Consulting
If you know anyone who is looking - £200 referral bonus if you refer a Social Worker who successfully starts a new position with NonStop.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'