QSW - Disability Focus Team | £31 P/H | Devon
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
What are the team looking for?
An experienced social worker, ideally with a background in Disability, who can hit the ground running with a busy community team in the Exmouth area. A good depth of knowledge around adult legislation and skilled in working with a strengths based focus. A car driver who is able to manage a busy caseload and work with a friendly and supportive team.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on . Please ask for the Social Care Department.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job