Due to launch their signature and flagship device in 2019, this is an exciting time to join the company. You will be joining a motivated multi-disciplinary team of technical experts, and have the opportunity to have a real impact on global healthcare outcomes.
You will be responsible for supporting fellow team members and the R&D departments with a variety of tasks, the main being responsible for the day-to-day running of the QMS system and Quality procedures to ensure the company meets relevant certifications and regulatory compliance.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Implement methods to promote and improve existing processes, productivity and efficiency.
- Conduct and record internal and external system audits.
- Liaise with the technical and development teams to ensure work is carried out in accordance to company procedures.
- Recording and investigating instances of non-conformance using the CAPA system.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant Life Sciences degree
- Experience of working ISO 13485
- Be able to demonstrate excellent teamwork and communication skills and the ability to interact with internal and external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a market leading organisation whilst they go through an exciting period.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41737 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job