QMS Assessment Manager - Digital Forensics - UK.
Job Location: Head Office/Remote/Home based.
Type: Permanent Role.
Dept.: QMS Assessment / Accreditation (17025).
Reports to: Accreditation Manager (ACM) or Senior Assessment Manager (SAM).
Are you a quality management professional with a keen eye for detail and a passion for improving the quality of service to the end user? We are looking for candidates to join the Corporate Customer Team in the role of Assessment Manager (AM).
This role will be responsible for the managing the accreditation of several forensics science providers, police forces and government agencies associated with e-commerce. The role of AM acts as the key contact point for all aspects of the customer’s relationships and proactively manages this relationship, providing support and guidance to the customer at all levels in relation to processes. Critically, AMs within this role will be expected to develop an understanding of the customer’s business strategy (in relation to accreditation) and determine how best to support that strategy.
The successful candidate will receive a full training plan and support to enable them to undertake the role.
- Able to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of customer service whilst maintaining the level of technical rigour our stakeholders expect.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills: socially confident with others, able to put people at ease, enjoys dealing with people.
- Proven project management skills - sets clear direction, organises resources well to meet deadlines and able to lead teams when required.
- Sound business acumen - able to understand a business strategy, identifying likely benefits/risks and support that strategy.
- Adaptability - able to identify how and why businesses use accreditation across a multitude of standards and can recognise the challenges and identify solutions to the challenges that working across geographies and cultures presents to accreditation.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a number of years practical experience in the Digital Forensics sector (E-Digital / E-Commerce).
- The likely candidate is likely to be from a ex forensic science services or ex-police digital forensics (sometimes called e-forensics) who now works for a forensic science provider in a technical role in digital forensics. You could equally work for one of the government agencies, or industry, in a digital or e-commerce capacity.
- Ideally be educated to degree level. Or equivalent in industry expertise.
- Have some experience of internal auditing
- Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. CQI) - Not essential.
- Ability to drive and access to a car that can be used for business purposes.
- Valid passport and drivers license.
- UK resident with easy access to major travel routes.
- Resident in area serviced by broadband with download speed of >5Mbps, ideally FTTC or FTTP ready.
FORENSICS / DIGITAL / E-COMMERCE / E-FORENSICS / POLICE / SOFTWARE / IT / LAB / GOVERNMENT / MI5 / MI6 / CELLMARK / COMPUTER FORENSICS / LGC / SHARP / KEY-FORENSICS . HAYWARD / FORENSICS SERVICES / MAZARS / CYFOR / BERICON / GEEK / SYTECH / ATHENA / INTAFORENSICS / COMPUTER / PHONE / METROPOLITAN POLICE / FTS FORENSCIS / CCL / HAWKINS / PWC / EMMERSON / INVESTIGATION / FORENSIC DATA / CONSULTANT / CE MARKING / CERTIFICATION / 9001 / 14001 / 18001 / 27001 / 17025 / 17020, 17021 / 17065 / 25001 / AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR / QMS / QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS / ACCREDITATION / HSE / ENGINEERING / MANUFACTURING / FACILITIES / TECHNICAL / QA MANAGER / QUALITY MANAGER / QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / CONTRUCTION / BRE / BSI / INTERTEK / SGS / UKAS / ASSESSMENT BUREAU / DQS / LRQA / LLOYDS REGSITER / DEKRA / UL / TUV / ACCREDITATION / USA / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / LONDON / MILTON KEYNES / BEDFORDSHIRE / MIDLANDS / OXFORD / OXFORDSHIRE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / SOUTH WEST / SWINDON / WILTSHIRE / GLOUCESTER / GLOUCESTERSHIRE / BRISTOL / SOMERSET / HAMPSHIRE / SURREY / MIDDLESEX / BERKSHIRE / SE LONDON / KENT / SUSSEX / NORTHAMPTON / NORTHAMPTONSHIRE / EAST ANGLIA / SUFFOLK / NORFOLK / ESSEX / CAMBRISGESHIRE / CAMBRIDGE / PETERBOROUGH / BEDFORD / HERTS/ HERTFORDSHIRE / INTERTEK / UL / BUCKS / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / HEREFORSHRIE / STAFFORD / STAFFORDSHIRE / CHESHIRE / NOTTINGHAM / NOTTINGHMASHIRE / MANCHESTER / M62 / M1 / M25 / M20 / M5 / M6 / LANCASTER / LANCASHIRE / LEEDS / YORK / YORKSHIRE / ENGLAND / WALES / MILTON KEYNES / BEDFORD / BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHAMPTON / HAMPSHIRE / BASINGSTOKE / SOUTHAMPTON / BRIGHTON / SOUTH EAST / CAMBRIDGE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / NORFOLK / NORWICH / SUFFOLK / IPSWICH / HAVERHILL / ROMFORD / MIDDLESEX / SLOUGH / WEST SUSSEX / SURREY / MAIDSTONE / DARTFORD / TONBRIDGE / HYTHE / ASHFORD / BIRMINGHAM / LEICESTER / LEICESTERSHIRE / NOTTINGHAM / NEWCASTLE / YORK / GRIMSBY / LINCOLN / LINCOLNSHIRE / WORCESTER / WORCESTERSHIRE / WARWICK / WARWICKSHIRE / HEREFORD / HEREFORDSHIRE / SOMERSET / BATH / ESSEX / SURREY
- Digital Forensics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job