Ramsdensplc is a growing financial services provider and retailer operating in four core business segments: foreign currency exchange, retail of new and pre-owned jewellery, precious metals buying and pawnbroking loans. Headquartered in Middlesbrough, having formed in the 1970s, the business operates from over 130 stores within the UK and has a growing online offering.
As a result of continued business growth we are looking for a Qlikview developer to join the Ramsdens team, based at our head office in Middlesbrough. The option for some home working may be considered in certain circumstances.
Qlikview is Ramsdens chosen Business Intelligence and Analysis Platform.
We are looking for a proven developer equally at home in the front or back end of developing Qlikview- someone that can build sophisticated data models and also turn the data in these models into valuable and insightful information through carefully crafted visualisations.
Key Role Elements
- Work as part of a strategic team tasked with delivering value adding insights to all areas of the business
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand project requirements and timeframes
- Develop an ability to troubleshoot and debug BI defects and production issues
- Design robust and logical reporting solutions and translate user requirements into deliverable solutions
- Ensure there is a robust infrastructure and adequate capacity to support all Qlik development
- Ad-hoc analysis/reporting as required by Directors and business functions
- 2+ years working with Qlikview versions 11.20 and 12 preferentially in the financial services or retail industry
- Use of advanced QlikView Calculations and Expressions
- Creation and use of QlikView Data (QVD) files
- End to end application development
- Management of Data Connections from multiple sources, including having been responsible for cleansing and transforming source data, creating data models and resolving data model issues
- Creation of robust and complex data models utilising ETL methodologies.
- Knowledge of the QVS & QMC and security architecture
- Use of QlikNprinting
- SQL, C#, VBA
- Use of Qlikview for data manipulation and report creation in a working environment
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Experience of presenting technical information to non-technical stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'