My client is a NHS Clinical Commissioning Group which requires a finance professional to assist with the PMO in identifying and recording QIPP savings and delivery.
Duties will include :
- Working closely with the PMO team to identify QIPP schemes
- Accurately reporting the financial progress of QIPP programmes
- Costing QIPP programmes, financial modelling and forecasting
- Monitoring in year QIPP progress
- Benchmarking QIPP within the CCG against other CCGs.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and intelligent accountant with previous experience of working on QIPP programmes for a NHS CCG or within the broader STP landscape. You will be able to foster close relationships with the PMO team as well as challenging others and holding colleagues to account on their QIPP plans.