My client is a specialised design, manufacturing and construction organisation. They are very well established with an impressive history.
Due to an internal restructure and an increase in projects across the UK, they are looking to add a QHSE Officer to their team on the outskirts of Edinburgh. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team involved in major development projects throughout the UK.
- Provide support to the SHEQ Manager and Senior Managers in promoting a positive Health & Safety culture and working towards continual SHEQ improvements
- Actively maintain Management Systems ISO45001, ISO14001 & ISO9001 and assist with annual reviews of SHEQ Management Systems
- Support the business through the completion of tender & PQQ's questionnaires
- Maintain supplier and contractor approved list
- Conduct SHEQ audits and inspections at Company depots and sites to ensure legal compliance and identify potential health, safety and environmental hazards or risks
- Attend and provide input to the monthly Health & Safety Committee meetings
Education & Experience Required:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- IEMA Foundation (environmental)
- Experience working within a construction or manufacturing environment
- Experience working with SHEQ management systems
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good all round Health & Safety experience, who can work on their own initiative to develop the role and drive forward change.
This role will involve occasional travel within the UK and the willingness to work flexibly out with your standard hours as and when required. A full UK driving licence will be required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'