Reporting into the Manufacturing Director, this role requires an individual that is credible, technically competent and a strong relationship builder that can continue to make a positive difference across their business. With line management responsibility, we are looking for a professional, dependable manager that has a proven track record of people development.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Create, implement and maintain Quality Health Safety and Environment procedures and manuals to ensure regulatory and customer compliance.
- Management of internal and external audits (ISO9001, AS9100, ISO14001, ISO45001) and lead on all audit findings, implementing corrective and preventative actions where necessary
- Manage all Supplier Quality, including auditing and performance
- Lead all root cause analysis processes, managing corrective and preventative action for process related issues and prevent reoccurrence
- Identify, develop and implement quality improvement initiatives and plans so that overall quality levels are continuously improved
- Manage inspection process and procedures, whilst managing and motivating a team of QC inspectors
- Develop interesting and engaging training programs to improve Quality, H&S and Environmental awareness across the business
- Manage all Health and Safety including the H&S system to ensure legal / regulatory compliance whilst reducing risk to all employees.
- Continually engage employees at all levels of the business on matters of Health & Safety and adopt a safety first culture into the business
- Manage the Environmental system, ensure legal / regulatory compliance and drive environmental improvements (waste / energy)
- Lead the AS9100 implementation for special process activities
Elevation are keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- QHSE Management experience in a medium/large sized manufacturing business
- AS9100 Experience (Preferred)
- ISO9001/14001/45001 management systems experience
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Proven ability to man manage and a good track record of people development
- Self starter and starter/finisher personality
- Strong problem solver with a solution orientated approach
If this role is of interest and you meet the above requirements, please make contact today or there is someone in your network you would be happy to recommend, please get in touch.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, specialising in Senior and Leadership roles in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of our team will contact you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'