Our client is looking for a QHSE Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Manage and monitor the Company’s QHSE system and ongoing compliance to ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards
- Finalize the existing QHSE system, ensure full implementation, adjust it in short cycles
- Ensure that appropriate legal requirements and standards, together with Company objectives are in place and are incorporated into Company’s QHSE policies and procedures
- Responsible for performing HAZOP studies for mobilization and demobilization of asset and integration with vessel
- Develop and review risk assessments on process, plant or equipment. Advise on appropriate risk control measures ensuring they remain effective and comply with the UK legislative requirements
- Ensure full compliance with other legal requirements such as RIDDOR, COSHH, etc. and ensure all actions required by these bodies are carried out
- Experience of organising and managing investigations and reports following accidents, serious incidents etc. and ensure that actions agreed to prevent recurrence are implemented
- Experience of delivering a leadership role in promoting, executing and establishing the QHSE strategies in accordance with the overall Company strategies
- Experience of providing day to day management for the QHSE team and for QHSE validation, compliance and control
- Experience of defining and implement standards, initiatives, methods, processes, QHSE training, programmes and auditing of the Company’s design, approval and verification processes
- Experience of strategy and direction setting
- Demonstrable coaching skills
- Demonstrable experience relating to performance management - appraisals and goal setting
Provide day to day management for the QHSE team and for QHSE validation, compliance, control.
- Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'