QHSE Manager - East Sussex - £30-35K - VR/19345
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly team in a vital role managing the quality, health and safety and environmental performance of a well-established moving company.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of operational and strategic safety and quality. You will work closely with all departments and levels of the company to lead, educate, advise and guide on all aspects of QHSE, to develop and promote a positive culture.
- Management of all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues across the business
- Advising and providing support to the Management team on best practice, compliance, and legal obligations
- Measuring, reporting, designing and implementing improvements in all QHSE areas
- Managing internal and external audits, managing audit results and ensuring follow up on recommendations for improvements
- Management of all accreditations and quality standards including ISO 2001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18009, Harmony, FIDI Faim, BAR
- Managing and Chairing the Quality Meetings, presenting and reporting regularly to the senior management team on all QHSE issues and key changes
Key Requirements of the role:
- Previous QHSE experience
- Knowledge of ISO and OHSAS, and Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and best practice
- Auditing experience
- Excellent IT knowledge including MS Office suite
- H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH or similar)
- Any experience in moving row relocation would be an advantage
If you wish to apply, please contact the Removals team of Red Recruit quoting reference VR/19345
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'