Manufacturing organisation, with a base firmly set North Wales, supplying their niche products to clients across the Country. The company has seen impressive recent growth in both innovation and profits. In an ever-developing market, they are looking to expand their sites and their head count to meet demand.
Due to repeated growth, the need has arisen to appoint a QHSE Manager to take responsibility for the company’s Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality needs. Being a pivotal position in the business, duties will include:
- Lead the way in ensuring a compliance culture across the company
- Write and implement policies across all sites on Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental matters
- Drive Continual Improvement throughout the business
- Work towards industry standards and set government regulations to increase Quality to secure future business for the company
- Mentor staff and liaise with Managers to integrate new policies and procedures
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a QHSE Manager capacity
- Have solid experience of writing policies and implementing procedures
- Ideally hold a recognised qualification in a Scientific or Engineering subject
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Basic salary in the region of £40,000 pa
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Expenses of 45p per mile when travelling to other sites
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive business where your skills and experience can be utilised to make a positive difference.
- Environmental Management
- Health Safety
- Quality Management
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"