Reporting to the Managing Director, the QSHE Manager will be responsible for the overall strategic development of the Safety, Environmental and Quality department. The successful candidate will ensure continued compliance to ISO9001, 14001, and OHSAS18001, along with working towards instilling a companywide vision with the senior management team. This person will show visible leadership, excellent communication and maximise QSHE efficiencies across the business.
QSHE Manager Responsibilities Include:
* Assist in establishing a clear business direction, values, reputation and organisational culture.
* Deliver world class Quality practices in a timely manner minimizing risk and maximising opportunities whilst maintaining the standard of Quality
* Effective supplier and customer development to ensure solid working relationships
* To review and monitor all processes that support Safety, Quality and Environmental for the business to ensure compliance
* To take overall responsibility of the company's Health & Safety management system, whilst proactively promoting a positive Health & Safety culture throughout the wider business
* Implement and encourage a continuous improvement method of working into the QSHE team, in line with business strategy.
* Manage and lead all internal and external HSEQ audit programs
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
* Previous experience in a metals manufacturing environment, with a good working knowledge of NDT.
* Demonstrable track record in ISO9001/ISO14001/OHSAS18001 Management (Auditor Preferred)
* NEBOSH Qualified
* IEMA Certificate Qualified
* Previous supervisory/management experience of a diverse team
* A proven record in Health, Safety and Environment operational management
* Experience of motivating staff across the business to meet business and individual targets and requirements
* A strong developer of employee skills, encouraging creativity, problem solving and root cause analysis.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced QSHE Manager to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job