QHSE Manager Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Ensuring all quality, health, safety and environmental legislation is adhered to
* Assist in the planning and monitoring the protective and preventative measures used by the company
* Prepare and develop health, safety and environmental strategies and policies
* Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks can be reduced
* Leading in-house training with managers
* Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation
* Lead the design, implementation and maintenance of the business management systems to ISO9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001, and ensure the proper implementation of all HSEQ plans and procedures.
* Implement established Environmental systems and procedures, improving where possible.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience of a QHSE Manager in a manufacturing environment
* ISO9001, 14001, 18001 Experience (Lead Auditor Preferred)
* Experience in 8D, 5S Principles
* Proven experience in driving changes and improvements
* Excellent man-management skills, empowering those around you
* Positive, friendly, driven attitude with an outgoing personality
* Able to communicate well with both shop floor and senior stakeholders alike.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and similar positions, please visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job