Due to growth on site, this business are looking to hire the best talent the market has to offer to drive change in their shop floor and middle management culture. With an unrivalled investment and development plan, our client is looking to hire a talented individual with thick skin that can win 'hearts and minds' of people across the business, to ensure a Quality mindset and ethic is adopted.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Implement a comprehensive and documented delegated audit structure to control and improve the performance of EHS and Quality in line with required targets and standards.
- Effective application of the "EHS Model" to create a safe, healthy and environmentally compliant place of work, and a culture which promotes adherence to these principles
- Identifying actual or potential problems (variations to the required target or standard) and taking the necessary actions to contain, solve or escalate these problems within an appropriate timescale by engaging others
- Engaging with employees to develop competence and involve them in sustaining standards and improving performance every day. Improve investigation, problem-solving and follow-up of accidents and near-misses
- Maintain and audit the Quality and Environmental management systems in line with ISO9001, ISO14001 and any customer specific requirements
- Improve employee engagement through regular promotional and participative events such as "Accident-Free Months" and "EHS Awareness Talks"
- Participate in "Lean Events" to improve any aspect of performance associated with QEHS.
I am extremely keen to speak to individuals with the following skillset:
- Working knowledge of 9001/14001
- Understanding and application of APQP and PPAP Processes .
- Understanding, selection and application of quality tools to drive process improvement.
- Understanding and application of Six Sigma concept.
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Customer focus driven (both Internal and External customers).
- Root Cause Analysis using prescribed Quality/EHS Tools
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Are you passionate about driving change in a business where QHSE is the key to the business? This is a great opportunity for a QHSE Manager to join a business as it enters an exciting period.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'