We are currently working alongside a leading energy consultancy to recruit a QHSE Consultant on a contract basis to be based from their Northampton office.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a complete overview of the current processes, systems, policies and risks. This covers 4 locations - Northampton, Cardiff, Oxford, Ipswich.
- To ensure all sites on the contract are statutory compliant, technically compliant and are operated safely
- To advise all on statutory and technical compliance and on all aspects of QHSE
- Ensure employees work in a safe and diligent manner
- To ensure all staff comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To arrange and/or deliver QHSE and compliance training
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Carry out investigations into any compliance failings of suppliers and site team.
- Ensure suppliers are using approved products and that all works being planned is working in line with the clients and our own Environmental and Sustainability Plans
- To meet with and review / audit employee and sub-contractor competences and working practices
- To audit and monitor works in accordance with Quality procedures.
- Advise Management of building risks such as asbestos, water hygiene, closed systems and fire risk and produce Management Plans for all risks.
- Sufficient experience of operational and senior QHSE management
- Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent, ideally diploma level.
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to effectively deliver QHSE training
- Strong leadership and Management skills
Apply online for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job