I am currently looking to recruit an experienced QHSE Assistant for my client based in Sheffield.
The QHSE Assistant will ideally have the following attributes:
* NEBOSH qualified
* A Diploma is desirable
* Understanding of legal Health and Safety guidelines
* At least 2-3 year's experience in QHSE
* Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
* Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The QHSE Assistant role will involve:
* Working alongside the QHSE Manager to ensure compliance, review and improvement of the ISO Accreditation's
* Ensure operations are conducted in a safe manner
* Ensure all documentation is up to date
* Carrying out monthly inspections and H&S building tours
* Providing general administrative support
Cordant People are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role and are an Equal Opportunities Employer. REF CP1
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'