We have a fantastic opportunity in the Kent/Surrey area for a QHSE Advisor to join an established and growing production company. Taking responsibility for all aspects of QHSE across three production sites in the two counties, the successful appointee will need to be dynamic and able to manage their workload across different sites, approachable and comfortable working with colleagues at all levels of seniority and also hands-on in their approach to training and mentoring.
This is a role that offers the real opportunity to drive change, so to be successful you would ideally:
- Have experience within manufacturing and/or processing environments
- Be able to respond to the needs of a business that operates 24/7
- Have experience writing and implementing new policies
- Be focused on continual imrovement and proactive about raising quality across all aspects of the business
- Have an IOSH certificate
- Have a QA qualification or experience, or an Environmental qualification
- Utilise a hands-on and proactive approach in order to facilitate staff training and process improvement
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a fully funded company car or car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job