You will work in a multi-disciplinary team collating and analysing data, including trend analysis, monthly reporting and managing systems and databases. These include the likes of Achilles, nonconformance, incidents, ESOS, COSHH and KPI data. You will prioritise your work load and chase up outstanding information required to ensure all actions and reports are complete.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Experience working in either a Quality or Safety function.
• Previous experience in an administrator or analyst role.
• Ideally experience working in either marine, oil & gas, telecoms, renewables, construction, utilities or similar.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Conformable dealing with people at all levels.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £23,000 to £28,000 plus benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'