My client is a highly successful, independent subsidiary of a global group with an excellent reputation. The team is friendly and buoyant with a strong commitment to the overall strategy of the business.
We are seeking a Quality and Health & Safety (QHSE) Administrator to work in their offices based in Petersfield to complete administration tasks and assist in driving safe and consistent processes and practices throughout the organisation.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary up to £20,000 per annum plus bonus. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week and there is also an excellent suite of benefits.
The main duties include;
- Provide support to the QHSE manager in the implementation and development of internal systems
- Have a general understanding of current legislation that affects the organisation (Working at Heights, Noise Regulations etc)
- Assist in obtaining and maintaining team KPI’s
- Maintain complete and accurate records including training records
- Deal with any queries
- Filing and other general administrative tasks
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience within a busy administrative role
- Some knowledge of business management systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office - primarily Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to see a job through to conclusion
- Ability to organise own workload efficiently and handle several tasks simultaneously
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and expanding organisation.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
- Health Safety