QC Laboratory Technician
We currently have a positions for a QC Laboratory Technician within the laboratory department.
- Ensure lab is kept tidy and clean at all times.
- Carry out routine flavour compound analysis and routine raw material analysis as set out in quality procedures.
- Perform QC testing including hygiene swabbing and verification of cleaning after production of allergen-containing materials.
- Carry out admin duties within lab including certificates of analysis generation, calibration and reports.
- Perform QC tasks associated with computer system, including fourth shift operation.
- Perform retrieval and interpretation of information.
- Assist with Customer enquiry duties e.g. complaints, shelf life enquiries etc.
- Organise samples for external analysis and retrieve data from QC database.
Skills / Experience:-
- Organisational and methodical worker: able to prioritise.
- Must be able to follow instructions/methods.
- Ability to organise and advise other Technicians.
- Ability to communicate with other departments and customers.
- Experience of working in a QC Laboratory.
- IT skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'