QC Team Leader
Would you love to be a part of a multi national, multi lingual team, delivering first class service to our many and expanding customers? Are you interested in working in world class scientific services? Are you looking for a new role that gives you something new to do every day?
This may be just the job for you...
We have an exciting opening for a Quality Control Team Leader to join us on site in Geleen on a full time, permanent basis.
The QC Team Leader will have oversight and responsibility for the planning and execution of daily quality test and control activities while ensuring compliance with all existing GMP and safety standards in the area of responsibility. You will be the link between the team and other teams c.q. the Manager Quality Control.
Leading a team of (Senior) Quality Control Associates on execution of quality control activities.
Delivery of services in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing planning and execution of quality test and control activities including e.g. documentation.
- Organize and coordinate monitoring of stock level inclusive of forms within quality laboratory.
- Writing and reviewing documentation (SOP’s, Quality Instructions, protocols…) related to quality control activities.
- Initiation, contribution and timely follow up to ORB, EM excursion reports and investigations.
- Report non-conformances immediately to the Manager QC.
- Suggesting and implementing process, planning and training improvements.
- Responsible for the qualification and development of the team.
- Responsible for all planning activities for the team.
- Guaranteeing appropriate handover of information between teams and shifts.
This position involves judgement of batch related documents, therefore the position requires a very precise and responsible working attitude.
You should have the following experience/knowledge;
- BSc/MSc in chemistry/biotechnology.
- Proven experience with Quality Control and basic microbiological techniques (gram stain, sterility), RT-qPCR and endotoxin testing.
- Experience with GMP.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Leadership, accuracy, planning and organisation, critical thinker, pro activity, flexibility.
If you’re a proactive, enthusiastic and organised person who’d like to hear more about this fantastic role, get in touch
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'