The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective quality control and stability analysis service to both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Analysing raw materials and intermediates using a range of analytical instrumentation.
- Performing stability studies on client products.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to cGMP and strict industry compliance standards.
- Undertake development, validation and transfer of analytical methods.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of an HNC in a Chemistry related subject.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research organisation at their state of the art facility located in Newcastle. This is a versatile role and will involve working on a wide range of analysis in the laboratory from raw materials analysis through to stability studies.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41898 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job