QC Scientist (Analyst)
Locations commutable to site: Swindon, Bath, Cirencester, Bristol, Chippenham, Oxford, Tidworth
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Working hours- Monday-Friday - typically 8am-4pm
Rate: Paying: £11.00- £13.00 per hour PAYE
The QC Scientist (Analyst) will be working within the quality chemistry team and you will be contributing to the smooth running of the department.
The successful QC Scientist (Analyst) will have over 1-year practical experience outside of an educational environment and be available within short notice. You will also have a Degree within a related scientific discipline such as: Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or similar.
As the QC Scientist (Analyst) you will be responsible for conducting Finished Product QC release resting. This will include using techniques such as: Balances, HPLC, UV etc.
As a QC Scientist (Analyst), you will work as part of a team to:
- Conduct Finished Product QC Testing - you should understand and have practical experience using techniques such as: UV, Karl Fisher, Dissolution and HPLC (to include degradation testing)
- Create test plans for validation projects and be able to write stability reports based on results generated.
- Maintain own workload whilst also assisting Senior Scientists in the laboratory
- Work to GLP and GMP standards
- Identify correct specifications and methods for testing, including stability and validation protocols.
Must have very good problem-solving skills and be an effective communicator
Have a degree within a related chemistry discipline
Have a minimum of 1-year experience within the industry - outside of an educational environment
- Analytical Chemistry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job