Our client, a radiopharmaceutical manufacturing company, is looking to recruit an experienced QC Radiochemist in the Surrey area. This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual capable of working to tight deadlines, who searching for a varied and challenging role.
Key responsibilities include;
- Quality control analysis of radiopharmaceutical manufacturing and production.
- Investigating out of specification results and completing CAPA, deviations and change controls.
- Adhering to the relevant regulations and ensuring that documentation complies with good manufacturing practice.
- Maintaining, calibrating, troubleshooting and qualifying all analytical testing, instrumentation and equipment.
- Contributing to internal audits and supporting external inspections.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in chemistry or a related discipline and have experience of calibrating, maintaining and troubleshooting analytical instrumentation to cGMP regulations. Radio-isotope manufacturing or clean room experience are desirable but not essential. Above all, a candidate must be a flexible, highly motivated team player who works well under pressure and has a track record of consistently meeting deadlines.
Due to the short shelf life of the products, Radiochemists are expected to work a flexible shift pattern of work including some unsociable hours.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ryan Kennedy with your CV and salary demands. Alternatively, you can apply directly through our website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'