As the QC Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the implementation of both Global and local Quality Control projects using appropriate systems and tools and methodologies which deliver QC projects on time. You will interact, and work with the QC team, and across other site functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Continuously manage multiple projects directly impacting QC, creating the project plan, defining and managing required resource.
2. You will lead, analyze, define, execute and implement projects plans along with project teams.
3. Be a knowledgeable resource to the QC department and site regarding Project management, coaching and mentoring others in Project Management skills.
4. Responsible for reporting on project progress and the escalation of issues when they occur.
5. It is your responsibility as QC Project Manager to maintain good relationships and support global colleagues in QC project implementation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a track record of strong leadership and inter-personal skills with an excellent understanding of QC and associated systems and processes within the pharma or biopharma sector. You will require the ability to develop strategy and contribute significantly to QC.
2. You will also require an awareness and practice of Project Management principles, with a proven track record of on time delivery.
3. You will be expected to have a BSc qualification (minimum) in a relevant discipline eg. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control/ Project Manager / Project Management / pharmaceuticals / biopharmaceuticals / GMP / manufacturing / strategy / leadership / management / delivery / continuous improvement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.