We are recruiting for QC/Production Operative in the Swinemoor Industrial Estate in Beverley. Our client is a manufacturer of pre-packed solvents, wood care products, fillers, wall-covering adhesives and many other products associated with the home improvement industry.
The successful candidate for a QC/Production Operative role will be working days only whilst with the agency during the first 12 weeks, following that they would be alternating between the day and late shift with the shift pattern 4 weeks on days (2 weeks Day shift QC, 2 weeks Day Shift Line Operative) & 2 weeks on late shift (4pm - 2.15am Monday - Thursday)
- Pay rate: £7.50 per hour
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am - 4pm; Friday 7am - 11am
- Location: Beverley
- Duration: Ongoing
- Immediate starts
- Ongoing work
Role of a QC/Production Operative:
- Checking weights and quantities of products to ensure that the Company's products meet all required weights and measures legislation.
- Ensuring that all blended and filled products meet the required specifications.
- Ensuring that retained samples are kept.
- Ensuring that trace ability of products is maintained at all times.
- Checking incoming raw materials
- Ensuring all QC records and results are properly recorded, controlled and maintained.
- Ensuring that the Production Team Leader / Technical Manager is informed whenever doubts concerning quality of a product occur.
Packing Line Duties:
- Operating production machinery in a safe and efficient manner as per the relevant procedural / safety requirements.
- Ensuring that the correct type and quantity of components are assembled for each works order as per the BOM requirements.
- Ensuring all required Quality Checks are carried out and that the filled products meet all of the required specifications.
- Ensuring that all finished goods are correctly stacked on the pallets as per the pallet configuration shown on the works order.
- On completion of the works order, ensuring that all surplus components not used are wrapped to prevent contamination and returned to their storage areas.
- Ensuring that the Production Team Leader is informed whenever doubts concerning the quality of a filled product or component occur.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the QC/Production Operative: role please click apply