Out client is a prominent, Wiltshire based pharmaceuticals company, in need of a QC Microbiologist. You will be capable of working on the production of life changing cancer treatments and delivering top levels of accuracy in testing.
You will undertake and perform microbiological QC analyses in support of the company's licensed production, service, validation and developmental programmes.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out all work in compliance with cGMP
- Test microbiological samples from all stages of the production process.
- Undertake identification of micro-organisms isolated from microbiological tests and samples
- Record all information and data clearly and accurately
- Prepare environmental monitoring consumables for Production areas
- Pre-test media used within QC and Production.
- Maintain the Bacteriology Technical Services Culture Collection, media stocks, and necessary consumables to ensure the efficient running of the group
- Safely operate, clean and maintain laboratory equipment to the required levels of cleanliness and operating standards
Qualification - Essential
HND or equivalent qualification relevant to the post
Knowledge and capabilities Essential
Knowledge and experience of microbiology gained in a laboratory or similar environment
Accurate and clear record keeping and ability to work to written procedures
Job Title: QC Microbiologist
Reference No: 237990
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Please apply to Robert Francis, Recruitment Consultant;
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
- Quality Control
- Water sampling
- media stock