REED Scientific is currently recruiting for a growing Analytical testing laboratory based in the Yorkshire area. The excellent opportunity of QC Manager has now become available.
You will be involved in:
- Supervising a team of up to 10 analysts including training and coaching.
- Liaising with customers and updating them on the status of analysis.
- Setting KPIs, project managing and budget management.
- Maintaining quality systems within the lab.
- Carrying out and support HPLC and GC analysis where necessary.
You will have:
- Strong man and project management skills.
- A strong QC analytical background with familiarity with HPLC and GC.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment (GMP, GLP, MHRA, FDA, UKAS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of budgets and KPIs.
The company offers an excellent salary with flexible working hours along with the opportunity to make the job your own and shape the future of the business.
If you are interested in the fantastic job opportunity apply now to avoid missing out as the company is looking to interview in the next 2 weeks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'