New Appointments Group are proud to be exclusively partnering Rolex UK in their search for a Quality Control Manager; a newly created post within the UK structure of the organisation deployed in order to maintain their market leading status.
The incoming candidate will be solely accountable for all strategic and operational development of UK-based quality control operations - a role that is instrumental in the chartering of a continuous improvement culture across all UK facilities.
Applicants will need to evidence a proven work history within a quality-biased role within a precision engineering, production, or manufacturing based industry in order to be considered for the role. Tangible experience of implementing and managing operational excellence, continuous improvement, and kaizen projects and events will need to be evident in your CV.
Personnel management experience would be advantageous considering the sized of the quality team. Equally, however, the firm would consider applicants who have demonstrable quality engineering experience who are ready to make the step up into a management role providing managerial skills and the right attitude to develop.
Key intangibles required for the role include:
- Adaptable nature with a rational approach to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Analytical and disciplined approach to determining root causes of issues, identifying practical solutions;
- Confident in any negative situations and scenarios that may rise - developing a culture within the firm that allows staff to voice new ideas and concepts;
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills -building morale and self-esteem within the broader business - generally encouraging others to give their best performance;
- Expert communication and influencing skills.
Upon joining the business, the firm can offer a generous benefits package, as well as industry-leading product training in order to equip the post-holder with the best possible foundations to succeed in the role.
The first stage interviews will be held at New Appointments Group Sittingbourne office, with the next stages of the interview process then moving to the firm's UK based head-quarters in Kings Hill.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'