Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Location: Leeming Bar
Hours: Mon- Fri
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a large organisation for the supply of a QC Manager on a permanent basis.
- Recruit, lead, manage and develop the Quality Control department staff and manage the organisational structures, policies, procedures and processes necessary to ensure effective, efficient and accountable use of these resources.
- Assuring compliance of all QC facilities, systems, processes and best work principles according to the regulations and necessary to ensure visibility of all analytical test data.
- Be responsible for the development, collating and reporting of key quality and business metrics and use such metrics to drive a Quality culture of continuous process improvement.
- On a day to day basis plan, co-ordinate and manage QC test plans in order to deliver product to appropriate time
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that all required QC sampling and analysis / testing and associated reports for QC are completed
- Responsible for the review of QC test data
- Responsible for the investigation and reporting of all emerging trends
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team setting.
- To provide technical support to key operational matters and coordinate where appropriate technical expertise from within QC to support key investigations and technical matters.
- Educate to degree level, or equivalent experience.
- Relevant QC experience in a regulated industry.
- Self-starter manager with proven track record in effective management
- Ability to motivate and engage a productive workforce.
- Good understanding and practical work experience of the Food Manufacturing Industry.
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.