Our client based in Hook, Hampshire are looking to recruit QC Inspectors.
- Electronics background would be an advantage
- Knowledge of cable assemblies, PCB’s and electronics in general
- A good working knowledge of ability to read/understand/interpret technical drawings and test cable assemblies, connectors etc. accordingly
- Ability to look at drawings and spot any issues would be advantageous
- Ability to use standard test equipment to test cable assemblies, connectors etc; including cable test machines, DVM, Vernier, oscilloscope, multi-meter as well as various other equipment
- Very good attention to detail
- Not colour blind (essential to see different cable colours)
- Not afraid to ask questions or raise issues (not matter how minor as they could be vital)
- Willingness to learn new things and taken on anything that is asked of them.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to do whatever it take to get the job done (including working extra hours)
- PC literate
- Quality control
- Cable assemblies