Reporting to the Head of QC your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day activities of the Bioassay laboratory including scheduling, performance and reporting of testing on finished products and stability samples.
- Setting up bioassay laboratory and the development and qualification of cell-based Potency and ELISA/immunology-based assays for Antibodies and ADCs.
- Laboratory maintenance.
- Regularly review laboratory protocols, reports, validation studies and project work.
Qualifications, skills and experiences required:
- Significant experience in an analytical testing/bioassay laboratory and experience of working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Knowledge and experience in cell-based bioassays and ELISA testing of biologics/biomolecules.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
If successful you will be joining a growing company and you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45787 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'