Join our new lab in York, UK!
BioPharmaceutical CMC Solutions – Large Molecules (BioCMC) is expanding and we have opened the doors to our new 17,000ft2 High quality lab near Sand Hutton, York.
We are currently recruiting for a QC Analyst.
The Covance York facility is based on attractive 80 acre of parkland setting on the NAFIC Business Park a few miles north of York and comprises of an on-site Gym, nursery, restaurant & café. There will also be designated parking for Covance employees.The facility accommodates a broad range of analytical techniques including HPLC, CE & iCE, ELISA, Cell Based Assay’s and Mass spectrometry. The facility will also include a sample management & stability storage suite.
The successful candidate will have responsibility to work as a laboratory analyst within a fast paced and highly regulated environment and will conduct analytical work according to applicable regulatory requirements, specifically GMP.
Work will be performed according to study plans, protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved. As an analyst, the individual will perform a wide variety of analytical techniques and will provide laboratory support to analysts & scientists to ensure that client deadlines are met. They are also responsible for the efficient completion of analytical procedures within BioCMC. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- The post-holder should ideally have a relevant scientific degree and an appropriate amount of laboratory experience
- Industry experience in quality control testing of pharmaceutical products in GxP regulated environment will be an advantage
- Understanding of Health and Safety policies, a working knowledge of ISO (accreditation and application), and/or an in-depth understanding of the GxPs.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of process excellence, tools and activities
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- The post holder should be able to communicate effectively at all levels with coworkers, as well as external clients, suppliers, etc.
- You need to be eligible to work in UK
To submit your application for this QC Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ to be redirected to our Covance careers page.
keywords: QC, quality control, HPLC, CE & iCE, ELISA, Cell Based Assay, Mass spectrometry, pharmacoepia, chemistry, CMC, CE & iCE, SPR, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, GLP,GMP, GxP, large molecules, biochemistry, cell culture, PCR, Molecular Biology, Mass Spec, MS.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'